First Tee – Jersey Shore is sincerely grateful for the philanthropic support of the many individuals, corporations, foundations and other organizations that financially contribute to our success. Their combined generosity is vital to our growth and success. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization and all donations are tax deductible. Our EIN is 30-238834.
We believe that we are collaborators on an important mission with our high impact philanthropy partners.
That’s why we don’t offer a standardized high impact giving menu. Whether our donor is an individual, family, corporation, or foundation each partnership is uniquely crafted, customized and curated to support the giving pillars and desired outcomes of our donors.
This individualized approach insures that our high impact donors will enjoy a personally rewarding giving experience while providing support to help First Tee rise and shine for the kids and families in our Jersey Shore community.
First Tee Game Changers – $100,000+ per year, multi-year commitment
First Tee Character Builders – $50,000+ per year, minimum 2-year commitment
First Tee Corporate Champions – $50,000+ per year (customized event sponsorships)
Some examples of what our High Impact Philanthropy partners can potentially support:
- caring humans needed annually to insure & deliver impactful, safe and fun programs
- free programs for every youth organization or community group that requests First Tee
- annual maintenance at our 3-hole learning center that serves kids and community
- the cost of buying sets of junior clubs to provide equipment for kids in need
- “golferships” so every child and family in financial need can participate in First Tee programs
If you are interested in exploring a high impact philanthropic partnership, please contact Tara Kelly, Chief Development Officer at 732-300-1130 or [email protected]