The First Tee — Jersey Shore Game Changers Network is a group of young and young-at-heart community professionals and golf lovers mobilizing their talents, resources and networks to support First Tee programs for area youth through social events, fundraising activities and volunteer opportunities. Game Changers Network members help sustain the organization’s legacy and future commitment to strengthening the Jersey Shore community, build awareness of First Tee — Jersey Shore and enjoy a camaraderie that results in life-long friendships.
Game Changers Network members are committed to promoting the efforts of First Tee — Jersey Shore and developing the community’s future leaders through:
- Connecting resources (both financial and in-kind) to the organization
- Organizing a variety of fundraising projects and events that focus on the work of First Tee — Jersey Shore
- Raising visibility for the organization, its programs, and events
- Making current and future community leaders aware of First Tee — Jersey Shore, its programs, and the Game Changers Network
- Fostering leadership and camaraderie among others who share an interest in golf and growing the game
The First Tee Game Changers Network will host a variety of events throughout the year, providing an opportunity for individuals to come together around a shared interest in golf and First Tee — Jersey Shore.
Here are some of the Game Changers Network events typically held in a year:
Masters Tournament Watch Party & Networking
Game Changer Charity Golf Outing (late Spring)
Winter Charity Golf Outing (indoors)
Individuals can join the Game Changers Network by contacting Tara Kelly @ [email protected]. There is currently no fee to join.
Members are expected to amplify the mission of First Tee – Jersey Shore and support fundraising events.
Members are also expected to leverage their personal and professional networks to grow the Game Changers Network.
Game Changers Network Leadership Committee Members
|Bobby Cook, OceanFirst*|
|Jeff Seidel, UBS*|
|Ryan Commeso, PRMG*|
|Kyle McGrady, EaglePoint|
*Leadership Committee members