The First Tee — Jersey Shore Emerging Leaders’ Club is a group of ambassadors mobilizing their talents, resources and networks to support First Tee programs for area youth through social events, fundraising activities and volunteer opportunities. Emerging Leaders’ Club members help sustain the organization’s legacy and future commitment to strengthening the Jersey Shore community, build awareness of First Tee — Jersey Shore and enjoy a camaraderie that results in life-long friendships.
Emerging Leaders’ Club members are committed to promoting the efforts of First Tee — Jersey Shore and developing the community’s future leaders through:
- Connecting resources (both financial and in-kind) to the organization
- Organizing a variety of fundraising projects and events that focus on the work of First Tee — Jersey Shore
- Raising visibility for the organization, its programs, and events
- Making current and future community leaders aware of First Tee — Jersey Shore, its programs, and the Emerging Leaders’ Club
- Fostering leadership and camaraderie in the Club’s members
The Emerging Leaders’ Club will host a variety of events throughout the year, providing an opportunity for individuals to come together around a shared interest in golf and First Tee — Jersey Shore.
Here are some of the Emerging Leaders’ Club events planned for this year:
- Emerging Leaders Kick-Off Happy Hour (September)
- Winter Simulator Tournament (January 2023)
- Swing into Spring Event (April 2023)
- Professional Networking Opportunities (ongoing)
Individuals can join the Emerging Leaders’ Club with a $100 minimum annual donation to First Tee — Jersey Shore. Members receive priority access to Emerging Leaders’ Club events.
Emerging Leaders’ Club Members
|Bobby Cook, OceanFirst*|
|Jeff Seidel, UBS*|
|Kyle McGrady, EaglePoint|
*Leadership Committee members